05pm) Drama, starring Dylan Walsh and Jami Gertz 2007 hhh Bedknobs and Broomsticks (BBC1, 1.
What does B&B stand for?
B&B stands for Bedknobs and Broomsticks (Walt Disney film)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of B&B
- Brothers and Arms (brand)
- Budlong and Associates (Camarillo, CA)
- Brakes and Antiskid (space shuttle)
- Baccalaureate and Beyond Longitudinal Study (survey)
- Bag and Baggage (US Immigration)
- Balled & Burlapped (tree roots)
- Barnum & Bailey (Circus)
- Beauty and the Beast
- Beavis & Butthead
- Bed and Breakfast
Samples in periodicals archive:
She became a children's favourite in Bedknobs and Broomsticks, voiced Mrs Potts in Disney hit Beauty and the Beast and played Aunt Adelaide in Nanny McPhee.
Roles in National Velvet, Blue Hawaii and Bedknobs and Broomsticks followed.
McKennon's main body of work was as a character artist for Disney Studios in its celebrated animated classics The Lady and the Tramp (1955), One Hundred and One Dalmatians (1961), Mary Poppins (1964) - as the cartoon animals and reporters - and Bedknobs and Broomsticks (1971).
His choreography moves across Broadway stages, as in Golden Boy, Sophisticated Ladies, Raisin, and It Ain't Nothing But the Blues; TV specials like Free to Be You and Me; and the silver screen in Disney's Bedknobs and Broomsticks, The Great White Hope, and The Jazz Singer.
He has worked on stage, television and film, appearing in the Disney movie Bedknobs and Broomsticks.
95) BEDKNOBS AND BROOMSTICKS The Resourceful Renovator: A Gallery of Ideas for Reusing Building Materials (Chelsea Green, $24.
Among his other films were Bedknobs and Broomsticks and The Poseidon Adventure.