In 2003, after 22 years in the Bedford Hills Correctional Facility, Boudin was paroled; Clark, however, remains in the same prison where she is serving out a 75-years-to-life sentence, the maximum penalty allowed by law at the time of her sentencing.
What does BHCF stand for?
BHCF stands for Bedford Hills Correctional Facility (New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BHCF
We have 2 other meanings of BHCF in our Acronym Attic
- Black Hawk Central City Sanitation District (Colorado)
- Bon Homme Conservation District (Tyndall, South Dakota)
- Bosnia-Herzegovina Commission for Demining
- British Home Children Descendants (Child Emigration Scheme)
- Bureau of Housing and Community Development
- Bureau of Health Care Delivery and Assistance
- Beverly Hills Cotillion Dance Ensemble
- Baltimore Hebrew Congregation Day School (Baltimore, MD)
- Bureau of Health Care Eligibility
- Building Healthy Communities in Environmental Justice Areas
- Bergers Hollandais Club de France (French: Dutch Shepherds Club of France)
- Biggin Hill Christian Fellowship (UK)
- Bowhunter Club de France (French: Bowhunter Club of France)
- Brighton Heights Citizens Federation (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Beach Haven Charter Fishing Association (New Jersey)
- Barn Hill Conservation Group (London, England, UK)
- Bendigo Health Care Group
- beta human chorionic gonadotrophin
- Breast Health Connection of Georgia (est. 1994)
- Black Hawk County Gaming Association (Iowa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bedford Hills Correctional Facility Bedford Hills, Westchester County Maximum Security Population: 780 6.
Glenn first met Precious while the actress was researching a documentary at New York's Bedford Hills Correctional Facility in 1991.
Fitzgerald, CCM, regional infection control nurse, Bedford Hills Correctional Facility, Bedford Hills, N.
Fatal Attraction star Glenn met Precious seven years ago while researching a movie at Bedford Hills Correctional Facility in New York and the two women immediately became friends.
DeGroot, information was provided in a chart about the HIV medical program at Bedford Hills Correctional Facility in New York, Since 1977, Bedford Hills has been under federal court order regarding the provision of medical care to the class of all women confined there, in Todaro v.