John Rossi, a molecular biologist at the Beckman Research Institute of the City of Hope in Duarte, California, a lead author on the paper, said that the molecule could be used as a stand-alone therapy, or in combination with other drugs that treat HIV.
What does BRI stand for?
BRI stands for Beckman Research Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BRI
We have 133 other meanings of BRI in our Acronym Attic
- Bagel Related Injury (humor)
- Bank Rakyat Indonesia
- Bank Rhode Island (Providence, RI)
- Banque des Règlements Internationaux (French: Bank for International Settlements; Switzerland)
- Bari, Italy (Airport Code)
- Bartol Research Institute
- Basic Rate Interface (ISDN)
- Basketball Related Income (National Basketball Association)
- Bathroom Readers Institute
- Bearing and Range Indicator
- Belt and Road Initiative (China)
- BEST Robotics, Inc. (Dallas, Texas based middle and high school robotics competition)
- Biblical Research Institute
- Bill of Rights Institute (est. 1999; Arlington, VA)
- Billroth I operation (gastroduodenostomy intestinal anastomosis)
- Bio Recherches Innovations (French: Bio Research Innovations)
- Bio Research Institute
- Bio-Reaction Industries (Tualatin, OR)
- Biosecurity Research Institute (Kansas State University)
- Biotechnology Research Institute (National Research Council Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shiuan Chen, Beckman Research Institute, City of Hope, Duarte, CA Translational breast cancer prevention trial of mushroom powder in postmenopausal breast cancer survivors and a prostate cancer trial with participants with a rising PSA as measure of recurrence and response to treatment.
Pfeifer, a professor and chair of the Division of Biology at the City of Hope Beckman Research Institute, have each received an award under the Method to Extend Research in Time (MERIT) Award Program.
The first was the Beckman Research Institute at the City of Hope National Medical Center in Duarte, CA, which focuses on basic molecular research and the processes of life.
A research team at the Beckman Research Institute of the City of Hope in Duarte, California, tested extracts from green onion, celery, carrot, bell pepper, broccoli, spinach, and various types of mushrooms.
The ICRs selected include: *City of Hope National Medical Center and Beckman Research Institute, Duarte, CA; *Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY; *Joslin Diabetes Center, Boston, MA; *Puget Sound Blood Center, Seattle, WA; *University of Colorado Health Science Center, Denver; *University of Miami, Miami, FL; *University of Minnesota, Minneapolis; *University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia; *University of Tennessee, Memphis; and *Washington University, St.