Founded in 1999 and based out of beautiful British Columbia, each Jackson Grills product includes fine West-Coast inspired touches with each unit factory tested to a strict quality control program.
What does BBC stand for?
BBC stands for Beautiful British Columbia (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BBC
We have 629 other meanings of BBC in our Acronym Attic
- Base-Band Cabinet
- Baseball Card
- Baseline Business Case
- Basic Building Code (various locations)
- Basic Business Concepts
- Basketball Club
- Bass Boat Central
- Batangas Breeders Club (Philippines)
- Bâtiment de Basse Consommation (French: Low Consumption Building; energy efficiency)
- Beam-To-Beam Correlation
- Beaverton Bicycle Club (Oregon)
- Bedrock Bioremediation Center
- Beer Bottle Currency (Cameroon)
- Before Business Clearance (NASA)
- Behavior-Based Control (robotics)
- Beit Bridge Complex (geology)
- Belfast Boat Club (Ireland)
- Belgian Business Club (various locations)
- Bellflower Brethren Church (Bellflower, CA)
- Belper Baptist Church (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I live in Calgary, Alberta, but was born in the west coast province of beautiful British Columbia, Canada.
Filming was on various locations in near Vancouver, in Canada's beautiful British Columbia, and the cast and crew worked hard to cram in the required amount of shooting for the series, essentially producing two films' worth of footage in the time normally needed to make one.
In a beautiful British Columbia valley, beyond the end of the road, O'Brien produces such a sanctuary.
Beautiful British Columbia kept its ugly secret for far too long.
The ship will cruise each weekend to area attractions which include whale-watching, cruising the incredibly beautiful British Columbia mountainous coastline, shopping junkets to Victoria and other port cities, and summertime fishing and scuba excursions.