Most accidents are as a result of impatience, not being prepared to wait and trying to beat the train.
What does BTT stand for?
BTT stands for Beat the Train (Detroit urban mountain biking website)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BTT
We have 72 other meanings of BTT in our Acronym Attic
- Back to Topic
- Backward Tracking Tree (computer algorithm)
- Bad Touch Trio
- Bank to Turn (aircraft control)
- Bank Transformation Toolkit (IBM WebSphere)
- Basket Tout Terrain (French: All-Terrain Basketball)
- Batch Test Tool
- Batignolles Technologies Thermiques
- Battle Technology Team
- Bayeux Tennis de Table (French table tennis club)
- Before This Time
- Behavioral Test Technology (PC memory testing)
- Behold the Treason (band)
- Bergmann Technical Translations (Navarre, FL)
- Besançon Tous Travaux (French construction company)
- Best Table Topics (Toastmasters)
- Better Than Them
- Better Touch Tool (software)
- Between the Tides
- Between The Trees (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And on one stretch of the route, between Golspie and Tain, a group of cyclists once beat the train by 11 minutes.
Alex, who took-up long-distance racing in Hong Kong where he lived for 12 years, said: 'I am looking forward to the new challenge - if I beat the train it will be one of my biggest achievements.
Many competitors return regularly to try and better their performance, or just beat the train, while others have run nearly every year since the races started.
A police source said: "These racers check the Eurostar timetable and try to beat the train on the run from the edge of London to the Tunnel.
After six miles on the flat, the rest of the race is uphill and with a time of 1 hr 45 min required to beat the train, it proved too great a task on a hot day.
Our time of eight-and-a- half hours beat the train by half-an-hour.