This pulse, slowed to one beat per second, moves a watch's second hand.
What does BPS stand for?
BPS stands for Beat Per Second
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BPS
We have 343 other meanings of BPS in our Acronym Attic
- Bath Perfusion System
- Battery Power Supply
- Battle Programmer Shirase (anime)
- Battlefield Planning System
- Baum Property Services
- Bavaria Production Services
- Baxter Biopharma Solutions
- Beach Probing System
- Bearing Precious Seed
- Bears-Packers Showdown
- Beaulieu Preparatory School (South Africa)
- Bechtel Procurement System
- Beckenham Photographic Society (UK)
- Beginning Postsecondary Students
- Belgian Physical Society
- Belgian Psychological Association
- Belilios Public School (Hong Kong)
- Bellarmine Preparatory School (Tacoma, WA, USA)
- Bendemeer Primary School (Singapore)
- Benefit Planning Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
At roughly one beat per second, the rhythm of the human heart can serve as a reasonably steady timekeeper.