Our kids have asked for another videoconference with the kids from Bearskin Lake First Nation and they're asking a lot of questions about what they should bring - like 'can I bring my cell phone?
What does BLFN stand for?
BLFN stands for Bearskin Lake First Nation (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BLFN in our Acronym Attic
- Bangladesh Leasing and Finance Companies Association
- Black Lake Fire Department (Olympia, WA)
- Brotherhood of Locomotive Firemen and Enginemen
- Bandeirantes Landfill Gas to Energy (Brazil)
- Burgess Leclerc Financial Group Inc (Ontario, Canada)
- Bayou Land Families Helping Families (Louisiana)
- Building Limes Forum Ireland
- Bela Lugosi Fan Klub
- Business Link for London (UK)
- Bread of Life Frontier Missions
- Bremmer, Lorenz, Frielinghaus Planungsgesellschaft (German architecture firm)
- Builders Labourers Federation Queensland (Australia)
- Beyond Linux from Scratch
- Bluffs (street suffix)
- Brisk Low Frequency Sound (circuitry)
- Building Leaders for Tomorrow (sports outreach for at-risk youth)
- Bolivian Labor Federation and United Left
- Backwards Long Jump (Super Mario)
- Bank Letter of Guarantee
- Barlow Lyde & Gilbert (law firm; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To pilot a credit union in Bearskin Lake First Nation and provide financial education in Oji-Cree.
Friesen first started as a pilot for the company, which was founded in 1963 at a remote community of Bearskin Lake First Nations, northeast of Sioux Lookout.
The deal will be formally consumated with a traditional signing ceremony at Bearskin Lake First Nation on July 9.