It is the third time in as many weeks that the congressman, whose district is on Long Island, has been north of the Bear Mountain Bridge, working to raise his profile upstate in hopes of an appointment to the U.
What does BMB stand for?
BMB stands for Bear Mountain Bridge (New York)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BMB
We have 89 other meanings of BMB in our Acronym Attic
- Bayesian Modelling Applications Workshop
- Between Me and You
- Bakuretsu Muteki Bangaioh (game)
- Banco Mercantil do Brasil SA (Brazilian bank)
- Banco Mizuho do Brasil (Brazilian bank)
- Base Maintenance Building
- Bateaux Modélisme Brestois (French: Brest Model Boats; Brest, France)
- Bath Municipal Band (Bath, ME)
- Be My Baby (song)
- Be My Buddy
- Bearcat Marching Band (Northwest Missouri State University; Maryville, MO)
- Beattie McGuinness Bungay (UK)
- Bebo Me Back (chat)
- Bécourt Menuiserie Bâtiment (French joinery company)
- Belgacom Mobile Belgium
- Belgium Mountain Bikers
- Belize Marketing Board
- Bethlehem Municipal Band (Bethlehem, PA)
- Better Music Builder (Audio Equipment)
- Big Money Boys
Samples in periodicals archive:
But on the date set for his imprisonment, June 9, his sports utility vehicle was found on the Bear Mountain Bridge over the Hudson in upstate New York.
The team relay covers a 60-mile, nine-leg course "from the Mountain to the Sound," with legs of four to eleven miles from Bear Mountain Bridge to New Rochelle, NY on the Long Island Sound.
But some of our personal favorites include hiking at the Palisades cliffs right across the river from Manhattan and, a bit farther up (albeit over the New York state border), at Bear Mountain (geographical reference point: the Bear Mountain Bridge is where that hedge fund manager tried to fake his suicide back in June.