However, that was not the case for the hundreds of people inside the facility for the 5th annual Beagles of New England States Beagle Bash.
What does BONES stand for?
BONES stands for Beagles of New England States (est. 2003)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BONES
We have 4 other meanings of BONES in our Acronym Attic
- Bandwidth on Demand
- Beginning Of New Day
- British Overseas Industrial Placement Scheme (UK)
- British Overseas NGOs for Development
- Brotherhood Organization of A New Destiny
- Business Organization for a New Downtown (Texarkana, USA)
- Bandwidth On Demand Interoperability Group
- Bond Orbitals in the Neglect of Differential Overlap
- B-1 Bomber (B-One)
- Board of Nephrology Examiners Nursing and Technology (Washington, DC)
- Block-Oriented Network Simulator
- Building Opportunities for Nurturing and Emotional Support (Massachusetts)
- National Society of Orthopaedic Administrators
- Boarders of the Next Generation (windsufing clan)
- Brotherhood of Network Gamers
- Burned-Out Newspapercreatures Guild (online newsletter)
- Biuro Opieki Nad Grobami Obcokrajowców (Poland)
- Bank of Nichols Hills (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Bibliography of Old Norse Icelandic Studies
- Baroque Orchestra of North Jersey (Dover, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One event that will be held no matter how bad the weather is the fifth annual Beagle Bash sponsored by Beagles of New England States at Collinswood K-9 Services, 81 West St.