Dubai Al Ahli helped themselves to a second title in as many years with a clinical 4-2 win over arch-rivals Al Nasr at the end of the 2013 UAE Beach Soccer League played at the Al Mamzar Beach Park yesterday.
What does BSL stand for?
BSL stands for Beach Soccer League (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSL
We have 185 other meanings of BSL in our Acronym Attic
- Baltic Sea Level
- Balto-Slavic (linguistics)
- Bank of Sierra Leone
- Barclays Stockbrokers Limited (UK)
- Base Stock Level (Military inventory)
- Basel, Switzerland - Basel (Airport Code)
- Basic Scripting Language
- Basic Switching Impulse Insulation Level
- Basic Systems List
- Batiment de Soutien Logistique (Marine)
- Béatrice Saint-Laurent (French art gallery)
- Beaver Scout Leader (UK scouting)
- Below Sea-Level
- Benchmarks for Science Literacy (education)
- Bertinot Sanitaire Location (French portable restroom rental company)
- Best Straight Line
- Bestseller List
- Bharati Shipyard Ltd. (India)
- Billards Services et Loisirs (French: Billiards and Recreation Services)
- Binary Segment Leader
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Sports Solutions Limited will be organised by the championship, in collaboration with the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) as a prelude to the commencement of Nigeria Beach Soccer League (NBSL).
Well, if you tune in to the dreadful daytime coverage of the European Pro Beach Soccer League, on Sky Sports, you might get a glimpse of the player in action.
Dubai: Al Ahli and Al Nasr will renew their rivalry for beach soccer supremacy when the two teams line up in the final of the 2013 UAE Beach Soccer League at the Al Mamzar Beach Park on Saturday.
Dubai: Al Ahli, Al Wasl, Al Nasr and Ajman all advanced to the semi-finals of the 2013 UAE Beach Soccer League, which is scheduled to conclude at Al Mamzar Beach Park next month.
Dubai: Al Ahli continued with their relentless march at the top of Group A of the 2013 UAE Beach Soccer League with a 5-0 demolition of lowly Dibba Al Hisn in the fifth round of action at Al Mamzar Beach Park at the weekend.
Dubai: Al Ahli maintained their winning form with a 6-4 victory against Ajman Club to become the only team with an unbeaten record after four rounds of the 2013 UAE Beach Soccer League played at the Al Mamzar Beach Park on Saturday.