[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Bayonne Local Redevelopment Authority is seeking proposals for the remaining three parcels on The Peninsula, a former military facility that juts out into the New York Harbor.
What does BLRA stand for?
BLRA stands for Bayonne Local Redevelopment Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BLRA
We have 3 other meanings of BLRA in our Acronym Attic
- Bulharská Lidová Republika (Czech: People's Republic of Bulgaria)
- Bureau of Labor Relations (Philippines)
- Bureau of Land Records (Pennsylvania)
- Bureau of Legislative Research (Arkansas Legislative Council; Little Rock, AR)
- Business & Legal Reports
- Business and Legal Resources (Old Saybrook, CT; compliance consultancy)
- Biomedical Laboratory Research and Development
- British Library Research and Development Department (UK)
- Burkitt Lymphoma Receptor 1
- Bayerische Landesverband für die Rehabilitation der Aphasiker eV
- Beta Lactamase Resistant Antibiotic
- Brainard Lake Recreation Area (Colorado)
- Brewers and Licensed Retailers Association (UK)
- Brunswick Local Redevelopment Authority (Brunswick, ME)
- Building and Land Regulation Administration
- Black Liquor Recovery Boiler (paper-manufacturing industry)
- Black Liquor Recovery Boiler Advisory Committee
- Bacs Learning Resource Centre (University of Calgary; Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Balanced Likelihood Ratio Using Cuts
- Bell Labs Research China (research laboratory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This provides the Bayonne Local Redevelopment Authority access to all the property at the Military Ocean Terminal Bayonne for redevelopment and environmental restoration," said Virginia King, coordinator.
The Bayonne Local Redevelopment Authority (BLRA) has designated Kaplan Companies as the "conditional developer" to build a $500 million neighborhood on the long-vacant Texaco waterfront site, located in the city's Bergen Point section.
Fidelco was named by the Bayonne Local Redevelopment Authority on March 24 to develop the Harbor Station section of the Peninsula.