They include: President--Robert Merion, MD, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor; Immediate Past President--John Roberts, MD, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA; President-Elect--Michael Abecassis, MD, MBA, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL; Past President--Goran Klintmalm, MD, PhD, FACS, Baylor Regional Transplant Institute, Dallas, TX; Secretary--Kim Olthoff, University of Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia; Treasurer--Alan Langnas, DO, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha; Councilors-at-Large--Richard Freeman, Jr.
What does BRTI stand for?
BRTI stands for Baylor Regional Transplant Institute (Baylor University; Texas)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BRTI
We have 1 other meaning of BRTI in our Acronym Attic
- Boquet River Theatre Festival (Willsboro, NY)
- Border Roads Task Force (India)
- Broadcasting - Radio, Television and Film (Niagara College, Canada)
- Budget Reserve Trust Fund (Kentucky)
- Bureau de Représentation de Taipei en France (French: Taipei Representative Bureau in France)
- Business Return Transaction File
- Baton Rouge Teachers Federal Credit Union (now Neighbors Federal Credit Union; Lousiana)
- Blue Ribbon Task Force on Nanotechnology (California)
- Brown Thrasher (bird)
- Badan Regulasi Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Telecommunication Regulatory Body)
- Birmingham Ramallah Twinning Initiative
- Bayer Reference Testing Laboratory (Berkeley, CA)
- Basis Recreatie Toervaart Net (Dutch recreation area)
- Belgische Radio en Televisie Nederlands
- Bogong Regional Training Network (postgraduate vocational training; Australia)
- Balloon-Occluded Retrograde Transvenous Obliteration
- Brown Towhee (bird species)
- Basic Real Time Operating System
- Bachelor of Regional and Town Planning
- Baltimore Regional Transportaiton Plan (Baltimore, MD)