: The boards of both Baylor Health Care System and Scott & White Healthcare have signed a letter of intent to merge the two organizations, creating a $7.
What does BHCS stand for?
BHCS stands for Baylor Health Care System (Texas)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BHCS
We have 7 other meanings of BHCS in our Acronym Attic
- Biosynthetic Human C-Peptide (insulin research)
- Bottom Hole Circulating Pressure
- Busy Hour Call Attempts (telecommunications)
- Bank Holding Company Performance Report
- Biohealth Capital Region (industry cluster)
- Black Hills Central Railroad (South Dakota)
- Black Hills Central Reservations (South Dakota)
- Boot Hill Casino and Resort (Dodge City, KS)
- Basset Hound Club Switzerland
- Bathgate Historic Conservation Society (UK)
- Belleville Henderson Central School (New York)
- Big Head Club Society
- Big Heart Christian School (South Korea)
- Bore Hole Compensated Sonic (well logging tool for oil & gas)
- Brighton Hill Community School (Brighton Hill, UK)
- Bureau of Health Care Services (Michigan)
- Burgess Hill Choral Society (UK)
- Button Head Cap Screw
- Black Hills Creation Science Association (South Dakota)
- British Hospitals Contributory Schemes Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jane Sadler of the Baylor Health Care System, "If you think about how you carry a bag, it's usually on one side and you kind of pull your neck to one side and lift your shoulder .
Paul Convery, MD, MMM, CPE, FACPE, is chief medical officer for Baylor Health Care System in Dallas, Texas.