The parent bank of MKB Bank, Bayerische Landesbank (BLB), said that it has plans to float shares of its subsidiary on Germany's stock exchange in the mid-term.
What does BLB stand for?
BLB stands for Bayerische Landesbank (German)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BLB
We have 49 other meanings of BLB in our Acronym Attic
- Ballistic Lot Acceptance Test (US DoD)
- BLAST (Basic Local Alignment Search Tool)-Like Alignment Tool (genetics)
- Blind Learning Aptitude Test
- BOP Landing Assist Tool (oil drilling)
- Built-Up Low-Cost Advanced Titanium Structures
- Blog of Autodesk User Group International
- Business Law (course)
- Bacterial Leaf Blight
- Bad Luck Brian (Internet meme)
- Balboa, Panama (airport code)
- Beau Lac de Bâle (French; Swiss band)
- Bering Land Bridge (archaeology)
- Betting Levy Board (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Big Lake Bank (Big Lake, TX)
- Black Legend Brown (band)
- Black Light Blue (lamp)
- Black Light Bulb (UV lamp)
- Blekinge Läns Bildningsförbund (Sweden)
- Blind Leading the Blind Foundation
- Blue Letter Bible
Samples in periodicals archive:
; Communications Co-Chair Helga Blum, Eurohypo AG; Macke Thorsten and President George Gnad, Bayerische Landesbank Adviser Bernard Rechtman, GE Capital Buisness Asset Funding; Richard C.
However, Bayerische Landesbank has apparently offered the money to allow the airline to resume some flights while more financial support is being sought, reported The Associated Press.
Rockrose Development Corporation is the developer and co-lenders include Wells Fargo, Helaba Bank, HSBC, Bayerische Landesbank, Euro-Hypo, HSH Nordbank, and Bank Leumi.