Bayer Pharmaceuticals Corporation (West Haven, CT) has patented a device and method for seed-train expansion of a source of mammalian cells and their use in production of proteins expressed by the cells comprising the use of a dedicated inoculation bioreactor for expanding the cells prior to the transfer to a production bioreactor.
What does BPC stand for?
BPC stands for Bayer Pharmaceuticals Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPC
We have 296 other meanings of BPC in our Acronym Attic
- Banque Parisienne de Crédit (France)
- Banque Populaire de Chine (French: People's Bank of China)
- Barometric Pressure Control (aviation)
- Barrington Psychiatric Center
- Basic Predistortion Cell
- Basic Process Control (industrial description of an interlock)
- Bataillon Parachutistes Coloniaux (French: Colonial Parachute Battalion)
- Bâtiment de Projection et de Commandement (French: Vessel Projection and Command)
- Battle Projection Center
- Bay Path College (Massachusetts)
- Bayesian Predictive Compensation
- Beach Photography Club (various locations)
- Berklee Performance Center (Berklee College of Music; Boston, MA)
- Berserk Postal Clerks (band)
- Bessel Product Combining
- Best Practices China, Ltd. (consulting)
- Best Practices Clearinghouse
- Bethel Pentecostal Church (various locations)
- Bethlehem Peace Center (Palestine)
- Beyond Parental Control (various locations)