The State of California Resources Agency (CRA), which is engaged in restoring, protecting and managing the State's natural, historical and cultural resources, selected Onstream Media to produce and stream live and archived video and audio webcasts of meeting and workshop proceedings over a 20-month period for its Delta Vision Blue Ribbon Task Force, Delta Vision Stakeholder Coordination Group, California Bay-Delta Authority and Bay-Delta Public Advisory Committee, as well as other public meetings as necessary.
What does BDPAC stand for?
BDPAC stands for Bay-Delta Public Advisory Committee (Collaboration among State and Federal Agencies to Improve California’s Water Supply)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BDPAC
- Business Decision Point
- Business Development Plan (various organizations)
- Business Development Program (Canada)
- Business Diagnostics Program
- Buy Direct Price
- Black Data Processing Associates
- British Disposable Products Association (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Budget Development, Planning and Administration (Delaware)
- Bureau pour le Developpement de la Production Agricole (France)
- Black Data Processing Association Conference
- Bangladesh Disaster Preparedness Centre (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Beijing Development Planning Commission
- Brentwood and District Photographic Club (UK)
- Best Damn Podcast Ever
- Best Death Pool Ever (website)
- Biology and Diseases of the Posterior Eye
- Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center (Phoenix, AZ)
- Bureau of Disease Prevention and Environmental Control (US CDC predecessor)
- Bournemouth, Dorset and Poole Economic Partnership (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She served as a member of the Bay-Delta Public Advisory Committee and as Co-Chair of its Water Use Efficiency Committee.
Gary Bobker, Program Director at the Bay Institute, member of the CALFED Bay-Delta Public Advisory Committee and co-chair of CALFED's Ecosystem Restoration Subcommittee.