He ran a 12k at the Bay to Breakers in May (52:04, 6:59) and ran two events on the same day in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, in June - a 10k (45:16, 7:18) and a 5k (21:34, 6:57).
What does B2B stand for?
B2B stands for Bay to Breakers (annual footrace; San Francisco, CA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of B2B
We have 20 other meanings of B2B in our Acronym Attic
- Beta 2-Adrenergic Receptor (also seen as ADRB2)
- 'Bout to Bounce (chat)
- Back to Back
- Back to Banking
- Back to Bankruptcies
- Back to Base
- Back to Basics
- Back to Business
- Baptist 2 Baptist (Southern Baptist Convention)
- Border to Border
- Bottle to Bottle (plastics recycling)
- Bottom 2 Box (marketing metric)
- Boundary-Corrected Second Born (for scattering)
- Bridges to Babylon (Rolling Stones album)
- Brother 2 Brother (greek gaming clan)
- Business 2 Business
- Business to Business
- Business-to-Business International Internet Marketing
- Business to Business Business to Client
Samples in periodicals archive:
On a perfect Sunday morning in San Francisco, thousands of runners flooded the streets for the 100th Zazzle Bay to Breakers, the City's largest annual street party.
Get ready for San Francisco's annual Bay to Breakers 12k race event this Sunday May 15th at 7am from the Howard/Beale destination and ends at the western side of Golden Gate Park, totaling 7.