What does BALIC stand for?
BALIC stands for Bay Area Legal Info Center (resource; California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BALIC
- Bar Association for Local Government and the Public Service (UK)
- British Association for Local History (UK)
- Bay Area Labor History Workshop (California)
- BackWeb Authoring Language Interface
- Bella Abzug Leadership Institute (New York, NY)
- Bexhill Against Landfill and Incineration (UK)
- Black American Lifestyle Intervention (weight loss program)
- British Association of Landscape Industries
- Business Applications Linking and Imbedding
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited (India)
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Ltd
- Battlefield Airman Laser Imaging Device (US DoD)
- British Association for Literacy in Development (UK)
- Balai Penelitian Budidaya Pantai (Indonesian: Coastal aquaculture research center)
- Bay Area Lawyers for Individual Freedom (minority bar association for lesbians, gay men, bisexuals, transgenders, and their supporters)
- Bay Area Library Information System (San Francisco, CA)
- Bay Area Literacy
- B-Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (protein studies)