Bay Area International Development Organizations (BAIDO) welcomes two new members.
What does BAIDO stand for?
BAIDO stands for Bay Area International Development Organization
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Beijing Automotive Industry Holding Company, Ltd (China)
- Boy Am I Confused (chat)
- British Association for International and Comparative Education
- Bay Area Inner City Leadership Alliance (Institute for Contemporary Studies; Richmond, CA)
- Bulletin of the Astronomical Institutes of Czechoslovakia
- Bachelor of Applied Interior Design (various schools)
- Barrow Area Information Database
- Bay Area Ice Dancers (California)
- BioOne Abstracts and Indexes Database (Cambridge Scientific Abstracts)
- Blind-Anchored Interference-mitigating Detector
- Bangladesh AIDS Information and Documentation Services (Rajshahi, Bangladesh)
- Bithaman Ajil Islamic Debt Securities
- Best Asia International Digital Technology Ltd. (China)
- British Association of Industrial Editors
- Bay Area Industry Education Council (Fremont, CA)
- Belarussian Association of International Forwarders (freight; Belarus)
- Bharatia Agro-Industries Foundation (India)
- Bile Acid-Independant Flow
- Bile Acid-Independent Fraction
- Boyer Allan India Fund, Inc. (hedge fund; India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Working with Chinese environmentalists NGOs in the Bay Area International Development Organizations (BAIDO) network are working with grassroots organizations in China, using innovative means to help alleviate some of the country's problems of environmental degradation With these partnerships, Chinese citizens are roiling up their sleeves to address many issues, including exploitation of marine life and ram pant pesticide use.
Bay Area International Development Organization (BAIDO) is a network of San Francisco Bay Area nonprofits that work on international development issues.