Voices in the wind At the expanding Bay Area Discovery Museum on the headlands' east side, past and future coexist beautifully.
What does BADM stand for?
BADM stands for Bay Area Discovery Museum (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BADM
- Basic Activities of Daily Living
- Belgian Association for Dynamic Languages (Brussels, Belgium)
- Belleville Area District Library (Belleville, MI)
- Boston Animal Defense League (Boston, MA)
- Bristol Activities of Daily Living (dementia scale)
- Bulgarian Animal Defence League (Sofia, Bulgaria)
- Broadband Applications and Demonstrations Laboratory
- British Archaeologists and Developers Liaison Group
- Barthel Activities of Daily Living Index (measures walking, transferring from bed to chair, and bladder and bowel control)
- Bristol Activities of Daily Living Scale (UK)
- Business Administration
- Barbados Agricultural Development and Marketing Corporation
- Bachelor of Administration
- Business Administrator
- British Association of Dental Nurses
- Barred Owl (bird species)
- Barani Area Development Project (Pakistan)
- Bay Area Doula Project (California)
- Bile Acid-Depleted Pigs
- Biologically Active Dust Particle
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fort Baker houses the Bay Area Discovery Museum (10-5 Fri-Sun, 9-4 Tue-Thu; 487-4398) with lively science, art, and media exhibits.
Create a starter kit for young civil engineers One of the most popular exhibits at the Bay Area Discovery Museum in Sausalito, California, is its PVC building set.