There are about 50 CDEP organisations in the Northern Territory, the largest and arguably most successful one being the Bawinanga Aboriginal Corporation (BAC), located in Maningrida in central Arnhem Land, 500 kms east of Darwin.
What does BAC stand for?
BAC stands for Bawinanga Aboriginal Corporation (Maningrida, Australia; Aboriginal outstation resource organisation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BAC
We have 499 other meanings of BAC in our Acronym Attic
- Baryshnikov Arts Center (New York, NY)
- Basavanagudi Aquatic Center (India)
- Base Advisory Council
- Baseband Assembly Control
- Baseline Assembly Control
- Basic Access Control
- Basic Airborne Course (US Army)
- Bâtiments des Auxiliaires de Conditionnement (French: Auxiliary Buildings Packaging; nuclear waste storage)
- Battersea Arts Centre (London, England)
- Battle Area Course