What does B&L stand for?
B&L stands for Bausch & Lomb (Rochester, NY)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of B&L
- Bell & Howell Co.
- Benson & Hedges (cigarettes)
- Boosey and Hawkes (music publishers/instruments)
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Bradley & Hubbard Manufacturing Company
- Brighton & Hove (city; UK)
- Business and Industry
- Ben & Jerry's (ice-cream company)
- Berthold & Kummer (philatelic handbook of zeppelin memorabilia)
- Bruder&Kronstädta (musicians/producers)