Its sister companies include luxury brands Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, Chlo and Baume et Mercier.
What does B&M stand for?
B&M stands for Baume et Mercier (watch manufacturers; Switzerland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of B&M
We have 1 other meaning of B&M in our Acronym Attic
- Business and Industry
- Ben & Jerry's (ice-cream company)
- Berthold & Kummer (philatelic handbook of zeppelin memorabilia)
- Bruder&Kronstädta (musicians/producers)
- Bausch & Lomb (Rochester, NY)
- Board & Lodging
- Buffalo & Lake Huron Railway (railway)
- Bacon and Mushroom (food)
- Baker & McKenzie (law firm)
- Bargain Madness (UK retail store chain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The watch was a silver Baume et Mercier design with a square face and a bracelet style strap.