Alongside Lord of the Rings, Games Workshop caters for aficionados of the classic Warhammer, the simply-titled Epic and other games including Battlefleet Gothic, Blood Bowl, Inquisitor, Necromunda and Warmaster.
What does BFG stand for?
BFG stands for Battlefleet Gothic (game)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BFG
We have 63 other meanings of BFG in our Acronym Attic
- Bureau of Fee-for-Service Programs (Harrisburg, PA)
- Basic Fault Finding Techniques (course)
- Basic Firefighter Training (Westchester, NY)
- Bela Fleck and the Flecktones (band)
- Best Friend for Today
- Blogs for Fred Thompson (political support)
- Builders for the Family Youth (construction company; Brooklyn, NY)
- Bangor Forest Garden (Wales, UK)
- Bank Für Gemeinwirtschaft (Germany)
- Basic Food Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kyle is a regular customer of the game store which recently moved into larger quarters at Seco Canyon and Bouquet Canyon Road where games including Magic the Gathering, Dungeons and Dragons, Warhammer, Battlefleet Gothic and Lord of the Rings are constantly being played.