Then comes the difficult question of battlefield damage assessment.
What does BDA stand for?
BDA stands for Battlefield Damage Assessment (less common)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BDA
We have 206 other meanings of BDA in our Acronym Attic
- Bachelor of Dramatic Art
- Backup Drive Amplifier
- Balanced Degree Allocation
- Ballet des Amériques (French: Ballet of the Americas)
- Bangalore Development Authority
- Bank Draft Authorization
- Barbados Draughts Association
- Base de Données Avancées (French: Advanced Database)
- Battle Damage Assessment
- Battle Dress Attire (Philippines)
- Beclomethasone Dipropionate Aerosol (aerosol treatment for chronic asthma)
- Bedienungsanleitung (German: User Manual)
- Before, During, After Operation Checks (US DoD)
- Belgian Driving Association
- Belt Driven A Series (motorsport)
- Beneficiary Designation Account (inherited IRA account)
- Bensussen Deutsch Associates (German: Bensussen German Associates)
- Benzophenone Dicarboxylic Acid
- Bermuda Tracking Station (NASA STDN)
- Bermuda/Hamilton, Bermuda - Kindley Airfield/Civil Air Terminal (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Dear Half-Mast, DA Pam 750-8, The Army Maintenance Management System (TAMMS) Users Manual, shows examples of how to use DA Form 2404 for PMCS, quarterly inspections, annual services, battlefield damage assessment and repair and estimated cost of damage.
The AC-130 is a heavily armed aircraft with side-firing weapons that employs advanced sensors to identify targets, destroy them if necessary, and carry out battlefield damage assessments.
Sure, TM 9-2350-200-BD-2, Battlefield Damage Assessment and Repair for Tank, Combat, Full Tracked, M1, IPM1 and M1A1 (Feb 91), lists a task using the main gun to assist in the replacement of a cannon on a disabled tank.