Five of the nine living participants of the Battle of the Little Bighorn were present.
What does BLBH stand for?
BLBH stands for Battle of the Little Bighorn
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BLBH
We have 1 other meaning of BLBH in our Acronym Attic
- Brucella Broth Minus Bisulphite
- Back Like Bull, Brain Like Bird (instant messaging)
- Bair Lake Bible Camp (Jones, MI)
- Beacon Lough Baptist Church (UK)
- Bear Lake Bible Camp (Alberta, Canada)
- Binary Linear Block Code
- Black Label Bike Club
- Bright Lights, Big City (social club, book, musical and record label)
- Business Laureates of British Columbia (Canada)
- Big League Baseball Fundamentals (digital video disc)
- Bloody Loosers But Happy (gaming)
- Bridge Lane Beth Hamedrash (UK)
- Bantuan Likuiditas Bank Indonesia
- Blue Letter Bible Institute (online religious study)
- Big Lake Branch Library (Big Lake, MN)
- Bonney Lake Branch Library (Sumner, WA)
- Barangay Livestock Breeding Loan Program (Philippines)
- Balance-over-Links Balanced Likelihood Ratio
- Balance-over-Links Balanced Likelihood Ratio with Cuts
- Bering Land Bridge National Preserve (Alaska)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Last Stand: Custer, Sitting Bull, and the Battle of the Little Bighorn by Nathaniel Philbrick New York: Viking 2010 466 pages $30.
00 Hardcover E83 This history of the Battle of the Little Bighorn reads like a novel.
The Battle of the Little Bighorn, which long ago gained mythic proportions, is likely to be studied over and over again, Mr.
HARRISON [c] 1986, TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY PRESS ARCHAEOLOGICAL PERSPECTIVES ON THE BATTLE OF THE LITTLE BIGHORN BY SCOTT, FOX, & HARMON [c] 1989, UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA PRESS A SHARP LITTLE AFFAIR BY DOUGLAS D.
Custer may have carried into the Battle of the Little Bighorn a Webley Royal Irish Constabulary revolver rather than a standard-issue Model of 1873 Single Action Army revolver.