Clint Eastwood explores the battle for the island of Iwo Jima during the Second World War from both sides in this stunning and thoughtful double-bill.
What does BFTI stand for?
BFTI stands for Battle for the Island (gaming)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BFTI
We have 1 other meaning of BFTI in our Acronym Attic
- Beautiful Feet Task Force (Christian ministry; est. 1980)
- Benjamin Franklin Transatlantic Fellows (summer educational program)
- Best Friend in the Family
- Block Fast Transversal Filter
- Breached-Fuel Test Facility
- Building for the Future (Wokingham, Berkshire, UK children's charity)
- Back from the Grave
- Bayview Financial Trading Group, L.P. (Florida)
- Bigger Fish Than Guns (band)
- Bangladesh Foreign Trade Institute (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Brownfields Tax Incentive
- Bulgarian Foreign Trade Institute (Bulgarian Industrial Association)
- Brownfields Financial Tax Incentive Program (Canada)
- Ballistic Flight Test Missile
- Baseline Forecasting and Tracking Matrix
- Bisley Field Target Organisation (UK)
- Background File Transfer Program (Network Working Group)
- Batch File Transfer Protocol
- Ben Franklin Technology Partners
- Blast from the Past
Samples in periodicals archive:
50PM) **** Clint Eastwood's Oscar-nominated World War II drama recreates the events surrounding the battle for the island of Iwo Jima from the perspective of the Japanese army.
SKYBOX OFFICE LETTERS FROM IWO JIMA Sweeping historical epic spotlighting the battle for the island of Iwo Jima from the perspective of the Japanese army.
Inamine also asked the leaders to visit the ''Heiwa no Ishiji (foundation of peace)'' monument, where the names of victims of the battle for the island prefecture during World War II are engraved.