The Korea Battle Simulation Center (KBSC) has missions beyond the Korean Peninsula, but its priority is to support forces that are charged with defending the ROK.
What does BSC stand for?
BSC stands for Battle Simulation Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BSC
We have 502 other meanings of BSC in our Acronym Attic
- Basari (SIL code, Senegal)
- Base Site Controller (Clearnet)
- Base Station Controller
- Base Supply Center (various locations)
- Baseline Schedule Change
- Basic Scattering Code
- Basic Spacing between Centers (integrated circuit package dimension)
- Basic Storage Controller (mainframes)
- Basilan State College
- Battle Space Characterization
- Bay State Council of Divers (est. 1969; Quincy, MA)
- Beam Splitter Chamber (LIGO)
- Beam Steering Controller (phased array radar)
- Bear Stearns Companies Inc. (stock symbol)
- Bearer Sub-network Circuit(s)
- Beaudesert Shire Council (Australia)
- Bechtel SAIC Company
- Bed Side Commode (home health care)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Soldiers at Fort Sam Houston, Texas, are using the America's Army Game at the post's Battle Simulation Center to practice warrior tasks and battle drills.
Owns the Battle Simulation Center, which supports all constructive training simulations within MANSCEN and the Reserve Component, regionally.
You don't need all those battle simulation centers around the country," Grosse said.