A new automated battle management system (ASBU) is also being introduced for the RSVN which will allow rapid retargeting of ICBMs, he said.
What does BMGT stand for?
BMGT stands for Battle Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BMGT
We have 1 other meaning of BMGT in our Acronym Attic
- Bachelor of Management with Education
- Belgian MG Owners Club (car enthusiasts' club)
- Bacardi Martini Grand Prix
- Barry M Goldwater Range (formerly the Luke Air Force Range; Arizona)
- Base Mapping and Geomatic Services (British Columbia, Canada)
- Blue Mountains Grammar School (est. 1918; New South Wales, Australia)
- Bundesministerium für Gesundheit Und Soziale Sicherung
- Byzantine and Modern Greek Studies (academic publication; UK)
- Blue Mountains Gallery and Studio Tours (Australia)
- Bachelor of Management
- Business Management (various schools)
- Cell Biology and Molecular Genetics (University of Maryland)
- Biological Monitoring Guidance Value (safety measure)
- Busting My Gut with Laughter
- Battle Mountain Gold Exploration Corporation (Reno, NV)
- Base Message Host
- Bibliothèque du Musée de l'Homme (French: Museum of Man Library; National Museum of Natural History; Paris, France)
- Black Mental Health (various locations)
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- Boston Music Hall (now Boston Symphony Hall)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Northrop Grumman recently demonstrated two key battle management capabilities of the US Air Force's new Kinetic Energy Interceptors (Kei) missile-defence programme.
What we think is that systems like the E-10 are the systems that you can put up there in a battle management situation.
The system's geolocation capability enables it to locate emitters with targetable precision and pass the information to others in the battle management network.
is being awarded an $18,732,681 cost-plus-award-fee contract modification to provide for the Theater Battle Management Core Systems (TBMCS) program.