Battle Damage Repair The German maintenance concept for operations abroad is called the "materiel rescue chain.
What does BDR stand for?
BDR stands for Battle Damage Repair
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BDR
We have 76 other meanings of BDR in our Acronym Attic
- Background Diabetic Retinopathy
- Backup Designated Router (networking)
- Backup Disaster Recovery
- Bangladesh Rifles (military forces in Bangladesh)
- Base de Registre (French: Set Registry)
- Baseline Data Report (various states)
- Baseline Design Review
- Basic Daily Routine
- Basic Deployment Readiness (US Air Force)
- Battery Discharge Regulator
- Battle Damage Report
- Bayesian Decision Rule
- Bedroom (real estate)
- Bells Don't Ring (telephony)
- Best Depth Range
- Bibliothèque Départementale de la Réunion (French library)
- Big Dumb Rocket
- Bill Davis Racing (automobile racing team)
- Bill Draft Request
- Biologie du Développement et Reproduction (French: Developmental Biology and Reproduction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Boeing technicians came from the company's Recovery and Modification Services team, trained to assist with rescuing damaged aircraft, while the Air Force personnel were battle damage repair specialists from Charleston, S.
Beans, Bullets, and Black Oil deals with providing resources to sustain men, aircraft, and ships; but it is also about facilities, maintenance, and battle damage repair for those forces.
HE says: "I was re-mustered as an airframe technician and have since worked as an instructor in aircraft battle damage repair and in the fast jet turnaround facility for the Tornado F3.
Some served as motor torpedo boat tenders, battle damage repair ships or aircraft engine repair ships.