Designed for strategic missions such as border surveillance, battle damage assessment, intelligence preparation of battlefield, combat assessment and humanitarian aid, United 40 can take off with 2,000kg on board.
What does BDA stand for?
BDA stands for Battle Damage Assessment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BDA
We have 206 other meanings of BDA in our Acronym Attic
- By Designers for Designers (collective to inspire new media designers)
- Bachelor of Development Administration
- Bachelor of Dramatic Art
- Backup Drive Amplifier
- Balanced Degree Allocation
- Ballet des Amériques (French: Ballet of the Americas)
- Bangalore Development Authority
- Bank Draft Authorization
- Barbados Draughts Association
- Base de Données Avancées (French: Advanced Database)
- Battle Dress Attire (Philippines)
- Battlefield Damage Assessment (less common)
- Beclomethasone Dipropionate Aerosol (aerosol treatment for chronic asthma)
- Bedienungsanleitung (German: User Manual)
- Before, During, After Operation Checks (US DoD)
- Belgian Driving Association
- Belt Driven A Series (motorsport)
- Beneficiary Designation Account (inherited IRA account)
- Bensussen Deutsch Associates (German: Bensussen German Associates)
- Benzophenone Dicarboxylic Acid
Samples in periodicals archive:
See Note 2 in Appendix D of IETM 9-1025-215-24&P, Battle Damage Assessment and Repair (BDAR).
The ship had been damaged previously by NATO air strikes, but careful battle damage assessment indicated the ship retained an offensive capability.
The multifunction system will be capable of providing targeting information for laser- and GPS/INS-guided weapons, and of providing tactical reconnaissance and battle damage assessment services, he adds.
Initial battle damage assessment indicates that up to 55 insurgents were killed,'' it said.
9 also contains the first doctrinal explanation of the new Air Force assessment construct, expanding its scope beyond traditional battle damage assessment and noting the existence of four assessment levels: tactical (similar to current joint "combat assessment"), operational (component-commander level), campaign (joint-force-commander level), and national (secretary of defense and presidential level).