The vehicle can be customised to offer a choice of battery sizes, a 580-Watt 12 speaker Dolby Pro Logic 7.
What does AAAA stand for?
AAAA stands for Battery Size
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AAAA
We have 76 other meanings of AAAA in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Accredited Advertising Agencies
- Association of Accredited Advertising Agents Malaysia
- Association of American Advertising Agencies (New York, NY)
- Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- Atelier Accessoires Automobiles Anciennes (French: Old Automobiles Accessories Workshop; auto parts manufacturer; Beychac-et-Caillau, France)
- Atlanta Area Aquarium Association
- Australian Association of Advertising Agencies
- Australian Automotive Aftermarket Association
- Authentication, Authorization, Accounting and Auditing (remote access security approach that controls network access)
- Authentication, Authorization, Accounting, and Address (Internet infrastructure)
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- AHo's Amazing Atlas of Antibody Anatomy
- American Association Against Acronym Abuse
- American Association Against Alliteration Abuse (humor)
- Amicale Athoise des Amateurs d'Automobiles Anciennes (French: Ath Friendly Lovers of Vintage Cars; Ath, Belgium)
- Association Amicale des Amateurs d'Andouillettes Authentiques (used to qualify an andouillette, French cooked pork meat)
- Association Amicale des Anciens d'Air Alpes (French airline, Chambéry, France)
- Association for the Abolition of Abused Abbreviations and Asinine Acronyms
- All-American Association Against Acronym Abuse Anonymous :-)
- American Association Against Acronym and Abbreviation Abuse
Samples in periodicals archive:
Depending on the application there are three different battery sizes available to provide effective operation and permanent availability.
The travel survey told us where people will potentially charge and we examined battery size to match it," says Pete Savagian, engineering director, GM Hybrid Powertrain Engineering.