Other improvements over previous models include an upgraded CPU that offers more memory, more high-speed serial ports and EOL inputs, pull-out connectors, and a choice of battery backup units.
What does BBU stand for?
BBU stands for Battery Backup Unit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BBU
We have 27 other meanings of BBU in our Acronym Attic
- Bamber Bridge Television (Lancashire, United Kingdom)
- Banana Bunchy Top Virus
- Beloved by the Zeppo (Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan fiction)
- Back Boiler Unit (residential gas central heating boiler)
- Backup Battery Unit (computer devices)
- Balanced Body University (pilates)
- Barter Business Unlimited, Inc. (trade exchange)
- Base-Band Unit
- Basic Bandwidth Unit
- Battery Back-Up
Samples in periodicals archive:
The battery backup unit (BBU) provides backup for data currently stored in the on-board cache memory during intermittent power loss to the controller.