NEW ORLEANS * Catholic Charities in the New Orleans archdiocese has received $15 million from the Baton Rouge Area Foundation to oversee a collaborative of nonprofit organizations that will provide direct assistance, counseling and job force training to those affected by the 2010 BP oil spill.
What does BRAF stand for?
BRAF stands for Baton Rouge Area Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BRAF
We have 3 other meanings of BRAF in our Acronym Attic
- Bangladesh Research and Development Association
- British Resorts and Destinations Association (UK)
- Barren River Area Development District (Bowling Green, KY)
- Bridge Automated Design and Drafting (software; Pennsylvania Department of Transportation)
- Banco Brasileiro de Descontos SA (Brazilian bank)
- Baton Rouge Area Digital Industries Consortium
- Blythe Recycling and Demolition Site (Pennsylvania)
- Bradley Automated Diagnostic System (Bradley Fighting Vehicle)
- Slow (Prefix)
- Battle River Alliance for Economic Development (Canada)
- Bedfordshire Rural Affairs Forum (England, UK)
- Black Rock Arts Foundation
- Bookstore Requisition Attachment Form (USF)
- Boothbay Region Art Foundation (Boothbay Harbor, ME)
- Braking Action Fair (aviation)
- Bentwaters Royal Air Force Base (UK)
- Blue Ridge Area Food Bank (Verona, VA)
- Blue Ridge Area Food Bank Network (Verona, VA)
- Bangkok Regional Action Group
- Baryon Resonance Analysis Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project is going through the Baton Rouge Area Foundation and the East Baton Rouge Redevelopment Authority, a nonprofit group that takes vacant land and turns it into marketable property.