The new contracts are for the latest generation sonobuoys -both passive and active -together with bathythermal buoys that measure the temperature profile of the ocean.
What does BT stand for?
BT stands for Bathythermal
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BT
We have 75 other meanings of BT in our Acronym Attic
- Bandwidth Time (Bluetooth)
- Banjo Tooie (video game)
- Bankers Trust
- Baron Technology (New Haven, Connecticut)
- Bashkia E Tiranës (Albanian: Tirana municipality)
- Basic Technology
- Basic Training
- Basis Traffic
- Bassa Tensione (Italian: Low Voltage)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Delivery of the passive, active and bathythermal buoys will begin in early 2003 and run through to the beginning of 2004.