New York, Jan 23 ( ANI ): Hundreds of Chinese factory workers angry about the strictly timed bathroom breaks and fines for starting work late, held their Japanese and Chinese managers hostage for a day and a half before police broke up the strike.
What does BRB stand for?
BRB stands for Bathroom Break (chat)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BRB
We have 63 other meanings of BRB in our Acronym Attic
- Brazilian and American Youth Cultural Exchange (Chester, CT)
- Baguio Realtors Board (Philippines)
- Banco Regional de Brasília SA (Brazilian bank)
- Banque de la République du Burundi (Central Bank of Burundi)
- Bar Room Bar (UK)
- Barbados (ISO Country code)
- Base Rate Boundary
- Baseline Review Board (US Navy)
- Bath Room Break
- Batteries de Renseignement de Brigade (French armed forces unit)
- Bayerische Regionalbahn (German: Bavarian Regional Rail; Bavaria, Germany)
- Be Right Back (chat/slang)
- Benefits Review Board (US Department of Labor)
- Benelux Research Business
- Benzodiazepine Receptor Binding
- Bernard and Audre Rapoport Building (University of Texas, Austin)
- Big Red Balls (gaming)
- Big Red Band
- Big Red Button
Samples in periodicals archive:
I took only one bathroom break and that was as the sun was setting.
Advertisers saw this as a dangerous trend because viewers could "TiVo" a program--record it, skip past the commercials or stop a program in its tracks for a bathroom break.
Penguin parents never leave their nests--not even for a bathroom break.
The rules don't specifically reference bathroom breaks for most employees, but do state that an adult employee working alone in a retail establishment can go without rest breaks for periods of less than five hours, provided that the employee is allowed to leave the assigned work station when he or she `must use the restroom facilities.
Later, during yet another bathroom break near Lufkin, Texas, Dr.