Malaysia has also submitted two other nominations for future consideration: the Taman Negara National Park in Pahang and the Lanjak-Entimau Wildlife Sanctuary and Batang Ai National Park in Sarawak.
What does BANP stand for?
BANP stands for Batang Ai National Park (Malaysia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BANP in our Acronym Attic
- Bay Area Nonprofit Job-Search Organization
- Broadband ANdean JOint
- Bank of South Australia (South Australia)
- Secure Banking Application Assembly Using a Component Based Approach (software development project; EU)
- Bell Atlantic Nynex Mobile
- British Academy of New Music (London, UK)
- British Approved Name Modified (drug names)
- Barn Owl (bird species)
- Bahrain National Oil Company
- Banco del Nororiente (Guatemala)
- Bay Area Nutrition and Physical Activity Collaborative (health enthusiast organization; California)
- Banco do Estado do Pará (Pará State Bank; Brazil)
- Bibliothèque et Archives Nationales du Québec (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Banco del Quetzal (Guatemala, bank)
- Board on Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Banco do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul
- Banco do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul (Rio Grande do Sul State Bank, Brazil)
- Banco de Desarrollo Rural (Guatemala)
- Back, Arms, Neck and Scalp (mnemonic)
- Bank Swallow (bird species)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Horowitz, Leah Sophie 1998 Integrating indigenous resource management with wildlife conservation: a case study of Batang Ai National Park, Sarawak, Malaysia.