9780754667537 Ancient text messages of the Yoruba bata drum; cracking the code.
What does BTA stand for?
BTA stands for Bata (SIL code, Nigeria)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BTA
We have 165 other meanings of BTA in our Acronym Attic
- Baltimore Theater Alliance
- Banco Totta & Açores (Portuguese bank)
- Bank TuranAlem (Kazakhstan)
- Barbados Tourism Authority
- Baseline Target Assessment (war)
- Basic Technical Applications
- Basic Trading Area (FCC - PCS)
- Basic Transport Allowance (travel)
- Basic Travelers Allowance
- Bass Tab Archive
- Bath Teachers Association
- Bâtiment et Techniques d'Armor (French construction company)
- Bâtiment Technique Artisanal (French construction company)
- Battle Training Assembly
- Be There Aloha
- Be There Always
- Behavioral Targeting Advertising
- Behold the Arctopus (band)
- Beijing Telecommunications Administration
- Belgian Teleworking Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
LESCO teams headed by Surveillance & Investigation Manager Syed Saleem Akhtar raided and allegedly caught red-handed 44 power pilferers in the areas of Bata Pur, Liaqat Abad, Barki, Gulshan-e-Ravi, Bund Road, Multan Road and Allama Iqbal Town while stealing electricity by difference tactics.
This has turned Bata into an ever-growing brand, so much so that it has created a monopoly in certain styles and designs of shoes, adaptable with the needs of the customers in Pakistan.
Bantay Bata is a major organisation in Quezon City that provides shelter, therapy and care for rescued children until they can be reunited with their families or child care agencies.
Summary: Rabat - President of Equatorial-guinea, ThE[umlaut]odore Obiang Nguema received on Wednesday in Bata (economic capital) Minister of State, Mohand Laenser who delivered the president a message from HM King Mohammed VI.