Net income for the fourth quarter declined primarily due to the costs of the clinical trials for the company's new Basophil Histamine Release test and higher than expected costs associated with the final development and marketing preparation for the launch of the new HY-TEC 288 instrument system.
What does BHRT stand for?
BHRT stands for Basophil Histamine Release Test
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BHRT
We have 1 other meaning of BHRT in our Acronym Attic
- Business and Human Rights Resource Centre (multiple locations)
- Bureau on Human Rights and Rule of Law (Tajikistan and Uzbekistan)
- Bahrain Human Rights Society
- Baltic Hotel and Restaurant Systems (Tallinn, Estonia)
- Behavioral Health & Recovery Services (California)
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (Department of Public Welfare; Pennsylvania)
- Boise Hydrogeophysical Research Site (Boise, ID)
- Basset Hound Rescue of Southern California
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services for Children and Adolescents (Pennsylvania; Allegheny Children's Initiative, Inc.; est. 1993)
- Barking, Havering and Redbridge Trust (hospital; UK)
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Bradford Heritage Recording Unit (UK)
- Business History Research Unit
- Baloch Human Rights Watch (Pakistan)
- Bahrain Human Rights Watch Society
- Bachelor of Health Science
- Bachelor of Health Studies
- Backhandspring (Gymnastics)
- Badger High School (Ohio)
- Baggage Handling System
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDAQ:HYBD) Thursday announced that the second phase of clinical trials have begun for its new Basophil Histamine Release test at three sites in Europe.