While speaking to Basler Zeitung daily during an interview, chairman Urs Rohner said, 'It is true that there are some people who expect us to completely pull out of investment banking.
What does BaZ stand for?
BaZ stands for Basler Zeitung (Swiss newspaper)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BaZ
We have 12 other meanings of BaZ in our Acronym Attic
- Baikal Young Scientists' International School (Russia)
- Bay Networks' Switched Internetworking Services
- Brandon Area Youth Soccer League
- Blue Ash Youth Symphony Orchestra (Ohio)
- Beth Avraham Yoseph of Toronto
- Boston Area Youth Tobacco Action Group (Massachusetts)
- Bay Area Technology Education Collaborative (California)
- Bayerische Warenvermittlung Landwirtschaftlicher Genossenschaften (German stock company)
- Badan Amil Zakat (Indonesian government collection body)
- Barcelos, Amazonas, Brazil (airport code)
- Beef Association of Zambia
- Biologically Active Zone(s)
- Broadcasting Authority of Zimbabwe
- Bromodomain Adjacent to Zinc
- Belarusian-American Association, Inc. (Torrance, CA)
- Boston Anti-Zionist Action
- Buenos Aires Zero Degree (documentary)
- Biologically Active Zone Enhancement
- Bovine Adrenal Zona Glomerulosa
- Bundesamt für Zivilluftfahrt (Swiss government)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Swiss climbing journalist Natascha Knecht told the Basler Zeitung newspaper she was thinking of climbing the Lagginhorn by a more difficult route at the time of the accident, around midday local time on Tuesday, but decided against when she saw the weather turn foggy on the mountain.
I am certain about that,' the bank's chairman Peter Kurer reportedly told Swiss newspaper Basler Zeitung in an interview.
The economic outlook for the coming three to five years and the expected investment risks for this time certainly suggest that we will take a conservative approach when providing our investment bank with capital,' Credit Suisse chairman Walter Kielholz reportedly told the Basler Zeitung newspaper in an interview.