uk Global Banking News - 04 July 2012 Ratings agency, Standard and Poor's, has revised the rating of Switzerland-based Basler Kantonalbank.
What does BKB stand for?
BKB stands for Basler Kantonalbank (Switzerland)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BKB
We have 26 other meanings of BKB in our Acronym Attic
- Better Know a District (The Colbert Report segment)
- BTB (Bric-a-Brac, Tramtrack, Broad-complex) & Kelch Associated Domain
- Block Klemm Arbeits Mappe (German: terminal block workbook)
- Beratung, Konzeption, Assistenz, Neuprogrammierung, Training (German: Consulting, Design, Assistance, Reprogramming, Training)
- Bremerton-Kitsap Access Television (Bremerton, WA)
- Bach Khoa Antivirus
- Be Kind to Animals Week (American Humane Association)
- Bagay Ka Brennen (French Caribbean culture association)
- Bando Kick-Boxing (France)
- BankBoston Corporation (former stock symbol)
- Benteng Kuto Besak (Indonesian: Kuto Besak Fortress)
- Benzinkostenbeteiligung (German)
- Black King Bar (gaming weapon)
- Brooklyn Bandit Jeans Company (clothing brand; Brooklyn, NY)
- BV Kwaliteitsverklaringen Bouw (Dutch)
- Billy Keller Basketball Camps (Fishers, IN)
- Bath Kitchen Buying Group (business co-op)
- Browning, Kaleczyc, Berry, Hoven (law firm; Missoula, MT)
- Bald Knob Branch Library (Bald Knob, AR)
- Brutal Kinki Band Orkestra
Samples in periodicals archive:
30 deadline for banks under investigation -- including Credit Suisse, Julius Baer and Basler Kantonalbank -- to deliver data on their U.
He disclosed to federal prosecutors for the first time the role of Swiss cantonal banks, including Basler Kantonalbank (BKB), in helping Americans evade US taxes.