The owners were willing to move off a 50-50 split of Basketball Related Income (BRI) and reportedly have accepted a 51-49 split.
What does BRI stand for?
BRI stands for Basketball Related Income (National Basketball Association)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BRI
We have 133 other meanings of BRI in our Acronym Attic
- Brainerd Regional Human Services Center (Aurora Four Winds Lodge Treatment Program; Minnesota)
- Blue Ribbon Home Warranty
- Bachelor of Religions of India
- Bagel Related Injury (humor)
- Bank Rakyat Indonesia
- Bank Rhode Island (Providence, RI)
- Banque des Règlements Internationaux (French: Bank for International Settlements; Switzerland)
- Bari, Italy (Airport Code)
- Bartol Research Institute
- Basic Rate Interface (ISDN)
- Bathroom Readers Institute
- Bearing and Range Indicator
- Beckman Research Institute
- Belt and Road Initiative (China)
- BEST Robotics, Inc. (Dallas, Texas based middle and high school robotics competition)
- Biblical Research Institute
- Bill of Rights Institute (est. 1999; Arlington, VA)
- Billroth I operation (gastroduodenostomy intestinal anastomosis)
- Bio Recherches Innovations (French: Bio Research Innovations)
- Bio Research Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
The latest collective bargaining agreement that players turned down Monday called for a 50-50 split of basketball related income between the owners and players and would have provided for a 72-game season to start on Dec.
5 per cent share of teams' basketball related income, but have indicated in recent days they would accept 51 per cent with an additional 1 per cent going to a fund for retired player benefits.
Another issue which has yet to be resolved is player salaries and the distribution of basketball related income (BRI).