Also starting from the digital terrain model (theme 1) an analysis of basin slopes is performed and, at the end, there are retained only those perimeters with slopes values that satisfy the condition imposed by the user, usually with slopes less than 4[degrees] (theme 4)--figure 1b).
What does BS stand for?
BS stands for Basin Slope
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BS
We have 130 other meanings of BS in our Acronym Attic
- Barfko Swill (Frank Zappa Production Company)
- Bariatric Surgery (weight loss)
- Bart Simpson
- Base Station
- Basel Stadt (Basel Town; Suisse Half Canton)
- Basel-Stadt (canton postcode, Switzerland)
- BASIC or cyBASIC (file extension)
- Basic Sediment
- Basic Software
- Basic Strategy (blackjack card game)