Verizon Wireless has signed a definitive agreement to acquire 10 MHz PCS licenses from American Wireless License Group LLC covering the Arkansas Basic Trading Areas (BTAs) of Little Rock and Pine Bluff, for $7.
What does BTA stand for?
BTA stands for Basic Trading Area (FCC - PCS)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BTA
We have 165 other meanings of BTA in our Acronym Attic
- Bacillus Thuringiensis Aizawai
- Bacon, Tomato, Avocado (sandwich)
- Baker Technology Associates
- Ballet Theatre Afrikan
- Baltimore Theater Alliance
- Banco Totta & Açores (Portuguese bank)
- Bank TuranAlem (Kazakhstan)
- Barbados Tourism Authority
- Baseline Target Assessment (war)
- Basic Technical Applications
Samples in periodicals archive:
Verizon Wireless has signed an agreement to acquire 10 MHz PCS licenses from Carolina PCS I, LP and its subsidiaries, covering the South Carolina Basic Trading Areas (BTAs) of Anderson, Charleston, Columbia, Florence, Greenville, Greenwood, Myrtle Beach, Orangeburg and Sumter.