Each large, green box, which costs around PS600, is tailored to a disaster but typically contains a tent for an extended family, blankets, water storage and purification equipment, cooking utensils, a stove, a basic tool kit, a children's activity pack and other vital items.
What does BTK stand for?
BTK stands for Basic Tool Kit (necesary supplies)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTK
We have 20 other meanings of BTK in our Acronym Attic
- Blog That Jane Likes (blog)
- But That's Just My Opinion
- Big Time Jazz Orchestra (Duluth, MN)
- Burn the Jolly Roger (online gaming community)
- Bit Test and Jump Relative on True (computer command)
- Baby, Toddler, Kid (clothing)
- Baccillus Thuringiensis Kurstaki
- Bacillus Thuringiensis var. Kurstaki
- Back to Keyboard
- Banque Tuniso-Koweitienne (French: Tunisian-Kuwaiti Bank; Tunisia)
- Beartooth Kawasaki (Red Lodge, Montana)
- Behm-Titan-Kaiser (French trailer manufacturer)
- Below the Knee
- Berliner Technische Kunsthochschule (German: Berlin Technical Arts High School)
- Billy the Kid
- Bind Torture Kill (serial killer's nickname for himself)
- Birth Thru Knowledge (band)
- Block for Transfer and Correction
- Blood Thirsty Killers (gaming clan)
- Bölcsészettudományi Kar (Hungary)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The following extract is from the 'Vehicle Safety' section of the driving tips leaflet issued by the Dhahran-based 'Saudi Desert Treks' group: * Vehicle: It should have a hook or eyelet recovery point front and rear, a suitable spare wheel, a basic tool kit, a durable air compressor and pressure gauge for the tyres.
Upon course completion, they receive their own basic tool kit - thanks to assistance from Australian Aid.
I have recently moved into my first home and I would like to put together a basic tool kit for myself.
MICK'S GUIDE TO A BASIC TOOL KIT Small border spade: Very useful.
To date, companies have a fairly basic tool kit to use in assessing with which agencies to align themselves.