Their patented products are designed to disperse paraffin wax in crude oil and crude oil sludge, substantially lowering the basic sediment and water percentage (B.
What does BS stand for?
BS stands for Basic Sediment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BS
We have 130 other meanings of BS in our Acronym Attic
- Bank of Springfield (The Simpsons)
- Barber Shop
- Barbra Streisand
- Barfko Swill (Frank Zappa Production Company)
- Bariatric Surgery (weight loss)
- Bart Simpson
- Base Station
- Basel Stadt (Basel Town; Suisse Half Canton)
- Basel-Stadt (canton postcode, Switzerland)
- BASIC or cyBASIC (file extension)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, the hydrogeology in the study area is complex and does not reflect the very basic sediments and conditions used in the laboratory experiments.
Comparisons of sediment parameters between lakes for each basic sediment type (sand, muck, or mixed) were made with one-way analysis of variance (ANOVA) with Tukey-Kramer post tests.