What does BRF stand for?
BRF stands for Basic Risk Factor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BRF
We have 96 other meanings of BRF in our Acronym Attic
- Binary Run-time Environment for Wireless (Qualcomm)
- Bioinformatics Research and Education Workshop (computational molecular biology conference)
- Business Real Estate Weekly (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Business Resource Efficiency and Waste
- Battlefield Related Electronic Warfare Simulator
- British Exchange (AFROTC)
- Business Rules Exchange
- Babatunde Raji Fashola (state governor; Lagos, Nigeria)
- Band-Reject Filter
- Base Revision File
- Belgischer Rundfunk (German: Belgian Broadcasting)
- Below Rig Floor (Drilling Industry)
- Benchmark Reporting Format
- Bendix Radio Foundation (Baltimore, MD)
- Besoin En Fonds de Roulement (French: Working Capital Requirements)
- Best Replacement Factor
- Best Response Function (game theory)
- Béton Renforcé de Fibres (French: Fiber-Reinforced Concrete)
- Bharat Rakshak Forum (India)
- Bible Reading Fellowship (various locations)