It can be used only with a HIMA system or in combination with any basic process control system using HIMA for the safety system.
What does BPC stand for?
BPC stands for Basic Process Control (industrial description of an interlock)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BPC
We have 296 other meanings of BPC in our Acronym Attic
- Baghdad Police College (Iraq)
- Balboa Park Club (San Diego, CA)
- Bali Promotion Center (Bali, Indonesia)
- Bangladesh Parjatan Corporation
- Bangladesh Petroleum Corporation (Chittagong, Bangladesh)
- Banque Parisienne de Crédit (France)
- Banque Populaire de Chine (French: People's Bank of China)
- Barometric Pressure Control (aviation)
- Barrington Psychiatric Center
- Basic Predistortion Cell
- Bataillon Parachutistes Coloniaux (French: Colonial Parachute Battalion)
- Bâtiment de Projection et de Commandement (French: Vessel Projection and Command)
- Battle Projection Center
- Bay Path College (Massachusetts)
- Bayer Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Bayesian Predictive Compensation
- Beach Photography Club (various locations)
- Berklee Performance Center (Berklee College of Music; Boston, MA)
- Berserk Postal Clerks (band)
- Bessel Product Combining
Samples in periodicals archive:
GRAHAM: Some of the basic process control systems paper mills should be using include.