But nothing will happen if we cannot pay the basic operating expenses of the Foundation.
What does BOE stand for?
BOE stands for Basic Operating Expenses
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOE
We have 49 other meanings of BOE in our Acronym Attic
- Brighton Official Disabled Supporters (fan club)
- British Oceanographic Data Services
- Bus Origin and Destination Surveys (UK)
- Business Objects Data Service
- Business Object Domain Task Force (Object Management Group)
- Bank of Employer
- Bank of England
- Barometer of Efficiency (Centrepoint; United Arab Emirates)
- Barrel of Oil Equivalent
- Based on Experience
- Basic Oxide Etch
- Basis Of Estimate
- Batallon de Operaciones Especiales (special operations battallion)
- Bénéficiaires de l'Obligation d'Emploi (French: Beneficiaries of Employment Obligation)
- Benign Occipital Epilepsy
- Bill of Entry (various companies)
- Bill of Equipment
- Bill of Exchange
- Bind on Equip (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Biodiversité des Organismes et Écologie (French: Biodiversity and Ecology of Organisms)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new bank tax is levied on the banks' gross operating profits -- their earnings minus basic operating expenses such as interest payments to depositors.