At the same time, Voith will replace the existing headbox pipework and take over responsibility for basic engineering, erection and start-up.
What does B-Eng stand for?
B-Eng stands for Basic Engineering (various schools)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of B-Eng in our Acronym Attic
- Type B Contact Support Equipment Group
- Buffered charcoal Yeast Extract Agar
- Becton, Dickinson & Co.
- Buss-Durkee Hostility Inventory (also seen as BDHI)
- Blind-Decorrelating Detector
- B-Cell Diffuse Large Cell Lymphoma
- Block-Differential Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
- Balanced Electro-Absorption Modulator
- Behaviorally-Emotionally Handicapped
- Burres-Fisch Linear Measurement Index
- Block Filtered Back-Projection (algorithm)
- Basenji-Greyhound Crossbred (physiology)
- blood group system
- Behavioral Heuristic Analyzer in Virtual Environments (computer virus detection)
- Beta subunit of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
- Business/Higher Education Round Table (est. 1990; Australia)
- Broadband High Layer Information
- Basic Insulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project's basic engineering contract was awarded to Axens, a French company serving the refining, petrochemical and gas processing sectors.
Andritz will provide the basic engineering, main equipment, and erection services for the bleach plant, including post-bleach washing.
ABB Lummus Global, Bloomfield, NJ, and BP Chemicals have been awarded the license and basic engineering for a 40,000 metric-ton-per-year expandable polystyrene plant by China Petrochemical International (SINOPEC).